Monday, August 20, 2012

This is the origins of many of the images I have been finding…I recognize the synagogue now…

I think it is the origins of my accident in 1974 with the MGBGT.   RE:  Carnival of Souls – my first impression was someone left the church or a place near the church or the Serpentine Gallery (since I had a serpentine belt) and headed across Kensington Gardens toward the Palace.  They encountered a large group of people on the straight course and had to veer off to the right, being struck in the forehead by an elbow, then headed straight toward the pond.  There they made the left turn to go around the pond to the palace.  They likely communicated this to someone at the palace and it was passed on to another…In 1964 I was playing on the court yard and was trying to pass a group of school yard guards gathered between two sets of swings.  I veered to the right and was struck in the head by a swing in which a girl named rosemary was swinging.  I was hit again in 1968.  In 1974 I was driving down a stretch of road like the serpentine and tried to make a left turn but was going too fast and hit a car blocking the way.   This would be the opposite and accurate for the Serpentine, in which someone tried to make the curves going too fast and nearly hit the water, also re-enacted here in Chapel Hill not too long ago by one I thought to look like Michael Gambon.  He almost smashed into the bridge abuttment and creek but was saved by all the brush.  This was also depicted in THX 1156.  In Carnival of Souls someone was racing in the opposite direction.  Of course that could have gone on anywhere at any time at any bridge.  It was common during the time period.

I said this about the walking and getting bumped into as I have experienced this many times and it was turned into other sometimes more serious situations.

image

Porsche like this is the UMall parking lot