Tuesday, August 21, 2012

All of the clues manifested in my life, I failed to associate them with the true source…

What's In Kay's Mind 2: The Tinkling Symbol Asey Mayo Cape Cod Mystery Bk 7, Phoebe Atwood Taylor. (Hardcover 9997529669)

Phoebe Snow’s Poetry Man, Asa on some soap opera, Margaret Atwood (came across her name many times), I ate “mayonnaise” (Officer and Gentleman) on lots of foods mainly tomato sandwiches and had stopped for heart reasons, only recently buying a sub with it.  I viewed Andy Taylor on Mayberry RFD and Matlock numerous times as did other family members.  In 2006 I purchased a copy of A Day on Cape Cod, a relaxation audio CD which included lots of birds chirping and the ocean in the background.

If I had been better informed or educated on Jung’s ideas I may have discovered this book sooner.  I wholly believe it is possible by means other than writing to access the unconscious mind without causing harm to one’s self.  First and foremost, programming the brain to stay alive (Staying Alive, I listened to frequently) is the key.  Making the brain aware of the existence of the unconscious is the next step to surviving its content.

I had the Poetry Man CD by Phoebe Snow but I kept playing it over and over and so I had to get rid of it.  Some of the songs are a bit on the depressive side and one songs reads, “Charley Parker died”. 

image