Sunday, January 20, 2013

These were as the result of having seen the Cher Show doing Gotta Have Friends song…updated

I don’t recall if I was taking anything but I do recollect her tripping on the stage, someone must have thought she was intoxicated…some form of intoxication would have caused the delayed processing of these images…I found the video after I created these images…

This is the impulse I am talking about.  I kept making them and making them and I couldn’t put my finger on what was going on because I had been heavily medicated in prison with Mellaril, Doxepin and Buspar.  I suppose I picked this image because it most resembles her on the stage and apparently she made a similar gesture in some skit in the Sonny and Cher Show I also watched.

I did view some of the Sonny and Cher show on TV Land before going to Fountain Correctional Institute for Women.

cher 282 cher 283 cher 292 cher 293 cher 302 

cher 303imageimage  cher 373

cher 363image     cher 372