Sunday, August 18, 2013

And still more 2005 posts by Kay…

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Carolina defeats Duke...

- posted by Kay @ 3:44:00 PM 0 comments  

Re: why I went to prison...
...talk about re-enactments, I know who it was and exactly what they did.
- posted by Kay @ 2:46:00 PM 0 comments  

Why I went to prison...

...After getting out of the psychiatric hospital I moved in with one of the
patients. We had a fight and she started hitting me. I beat a hole in the
bedroom door of the house with a pipe and then drove to a pond and threw it into
the pond.

Talk about re-enactments, I know who it is and what happened.

Kay F Gibbs

- posted by Kay @ 2:43:00 PM 0 comments  

Rupert...

...my friend Rupert was a sketch artist of great skill. He was killed in an
automobile accident in 1976, he ran off the road after falling Asleep at the
Wheel. He and Jean had similar talents. It is not surprising that I should meet
her in '79. There was a Hall who was a graphic artist attending ECU in '73 - '74
while I was there, hhmmm.

Rupert also hunted and quit going to church about the same time I did, in
1972-73. All of us who were hanging out together were doing drugs and/or
drinking alcohol.

Why I Quit Going to Church, by Rupert Hughes, 1924

See also China Moon film…