Monday, August 19, 2013

I have seen the Star Trek series especially Enterprise and Voyager…

 

Stargate SG-1 (1997 TV Series)
Episode: The Fourth Horseman: Part 1 (2005)

I no longer possess the power to simply cure this plague as I could have as an ascended being. However, with the knowledge I still retain, I believe I can synthesize a cure using your medical technology.

8.
Stargate SG-1 (1997 TV Series)
Episode: Threads (2005)

Can you tell me why you stopped me from killing Anubis the last time I was Ascended?

9.
Stargate SG-1 (1997 TV Series)
Episode: Heroes: Part 2 (2004)

You know I died in this room? Ascended. Doctor Fraiser did everything she could. I mean, she went three days without sleep. Even in the end, she didn't wanna let me go. I owed her a lot more than I ever gave back. I thought a lot about what you said about, uh, Kristofsky. I think this shows what Janet Fraiser was all about.

10.
Star Trek: Voyager (1995 TV Series)
Episode: Muse (2000)

One to beam... to ascend... to the heavens.

11.
Stargate: Atlantis (2004 TV Series)
Episode: Epiphany (2005)

What is it with you and Ascended women?

12.
Stargate: Atlantis (2004 TV Series)
Episode: Tao of Rodney (2006)

Mmm-hmm. You lived with the Ancients for six months on the brink of ascension. You helped them face their fears and finally ascend.

Rodney, I think it's very decent and noble of you to want to leave a scientific contribution behind, but I still believe there's a chance you can ascend if you put your mind to it.

I'm not talking about religion. I'm talking about shedding yourself of guilt, of anger, of ill-feeling, of anything that makes you feel shame. And then you can focus all of your energy on ascending.

13.
Star Trek: Enterprise (2001 TV Series)
Episode: The Forge (2004)

Very well, student of Surak. Who said "Logic is the cement of our civilization, with which we ascend from chaos using reason as our guide

IMDb: Most Popular Titles With Quotes Matching ""ascending""