Sunday, August 18, 2013

Well, I think I personally fell prey to the trickery in the purported evil of God’s righteousness, updated…

Why I Quit Going To Church

…which may have been done in the name of proving he has faithful followers and where Satan has won over the deluded.  It was constructed this way so the Temple Priests would look like the best deal in town and to denounce Jesus as anyone who should be listened to, much less followed, although I have failed to succumb to their overbearing influence.  While I disdain all of the cruelty put forth in the Bible and even moreso since I suffered because of it, I hardly find it the work of God but the work of the Temple Priests who intended to beat us into submission.  The problem isn’t necessarily God because he didn’t write the book to begin with so how do we know what he truly did or intended.  One only has to look at our current economic system to see the results of this belief system.

And I found this to be more interesting than anything Mr. Hughes had to say…

“curiously in striking confirmation of these figures, even as I revised this text (on November 8, 1924), the Crime Commission of Los Angeles completed a survey at the county jail and was surprised to find that "out of 200 prisoners interviewed, 184 professed adherence to some religious faith, only nine denied having any religious faith. Seven declined to answer the question."