Sunday, August 18, 2013

2005 post, I had forgotten this…

…I don’t recollect seeing it but I have posted it.  Someone is f-ing with my ability to recall information or it’s my father.

I watched the Rocky Graziano story last night...

The Paul Newman version. I noticed some similarities between his story as a
young man and my own, particularly when he went AWOL from the Army, as my record
indicated I was AWOL from the Army during the time I was on leave in 1975. I was
also released from prison with no place to go in 1991, got into an altercation
in jail in 1994. My father was a Rocky Marciano fan.

What is happening here is that due to the nature of my autistic disorder or
maybe some external programming I have not been aware of, I have to follow a
script exactly or I get all wacked out and bent out of shape and any attempts to
intervene are met with emotional distress and aggression. This is normal for my
level of development, which is perspicuously delayed, but may be detrimental to
my well being, which has been unrecognized until now.

See Richard Dreyfuss's movie Silent Fall.

image

image