Sunday, August 18, 2013

And even more 2005 posts by Kay…

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Re: speech and good morning america...

...so here is basically how it looks:

Alcoholic parent

Manic-depressive child - takes cocaine to wake up and heroin to sleep or
caffeine to wake up and alcohol or valium to sleep
Depressed sibling - engages in thrill seeking behavior, is addicted to
excitement, addicted to caffeine, cocaine, speed or overeats and becomes
dangerously over-weight or could become anorexic
Manic sibling - addicted to heroin, valium, morphine, alcohol and the cycle
repeats itself.
Note: my mother was the middle child in her family and my father was the
youngest of twins in his family.

See Claudia Black's books, Repeat After Me and It Could Never Happen to Me.
Kay F Gibbs

- posted by Kay @ 9:16:00 PM 0 comments

Update:   Seems they were observing me at the Harris Teeter and I discovered sodium hydroxide in their cake product.   This is how they cover-up what the television is doing to people…

Just about an hour ago...

This was originally posted 2-25-05

I was at the Harris Teeter...

Stream of Consciousness..."Well ya'll I don't know what's going on, she doesn't
seem to be doing anything unusual, she's looking around, she's got cake and ice
cream and that's it.

" From Beyond Dissociation, The Zombies Among Us, Consciousness and Automatic
Behavior:
Pg. 336, Kushida, et al. (1995)

"Subject: a 51 year old man who would abruptly arise in the night and have
violent outbursts for 3-4 hours.

Documented complex behaviors: He smashed dishes, threw anything within reach,
crawled on his hands and knees, throughout the house, chased the cats, removed
his clothes, walked out of the house partially clothed and attempted to drive an
automobile.

Contents of Consciousness during Automatic Behavior: The subject's eyes were
open, but he had a "glazed" appearance and appeared to be completely removed
from the environment. Although he often injured himself during these episodes he
could not recall the cause of his injuries upon awakening in the morning.
Immediately after an episode of nocturnal wandering, the patient was confused
and disoriented, not able to state his name, not oriented to time or place, and
unable to repeat phrases or follow simple commands.

Rating: There is no evidence of consciousness during the behaviors, although an
altered state of consciousness cannot be ruled out. The behaviors are complex,
involving interactions with the environment and its objects. However the
behaviors are manifestly bizarre, and indicate that the meaningfulness of the
surroundings or its objects cannot be appreciated. Instead primitive aggressive
and defensive behavioral programs are activated.

REM Sleep Behavior Disorder

REM sleep is normally a state of essential paralysis. Thus for complex behaviors
to be manifested during REM sleep, the neural mechanisms responsible for
maintaining muscular atonia have to be defective. RBD refers to a condition in
which muscular atonia is removed during REM sleep and complex, often violent
behaviors are manifested."

I don't know about any zombie like behaviors but I do know that I have this
disorder. I can recall one of the first times that I was aware that I willed
myself out of REM sleep, mainly because I was scared. It was in 1976. I was
experiencing the REM sleep paralysis but then there appeared to be a figure
standing over me and I was terribly frightened so I forced myself to wake up.
Would this be what they call night terrors? And this was also confirmed in my
LSD experience in which I saw the words "sleep" pass before my eyes like a
ticker tape. I don't know if it can be attributed to me, or my parents,
particularly my father since he was a WWII Veteran and served for 4 years. You
know beyond doubt that those men had a grave loss of sleep. Of course I have my
own traumas as well.

Kay F Gibbs

- posted by Kay @ 11:30:00 AM 0 comments