Sunday, August 26, 2012

Acacia Avenue, Glendale, CA – Three Arches…updated

I lived in Glendale Court Apartments from 1977-1979, 4 years before meeting Miss Stevens.  This was not long after getting out of the Army and leaving The London Inn. Someone in this house died or is dying of cancer. 

I started taking vitamins which contained Acacia and then eating mints which contained Acacia.  The Acacia blocked activity in the limbic system at which time my behavior became unrecognizable until I recalled having seen Some Mother’s Son I was acting out at the time.  Scenes were mainly when they were sitting at the bar and then she was teaching her friend to drive her car.

Everyone around me thought I was acting stupid, weird.  This was about 4 years ago.

Acacia Avenue Glendale, CA

Acacia Avenue Three Arches