Friday, August 31, 2012

England's riviera: a topographical and archæological description of Land's - John Harris Stone - updated

England's riviera: a topographical and archæological description of Land's ... - John Harris Stone - Google Books

Pippety pew my mammy me slew

My daddy me ate and my sister Kate

Gathered my bones and laid them beneath

The milk white stones

Then I turned into a bird and away

I flew Singing Pippety pew Pippety pew

Oh have you seen my golden ball

Oh have you seen my fee

Or are you come to see me hung

Upon the gallows tree

Louise Halzmeister born on May 15, 1851, died on the SS Schiller, May 7, 1875.

This could be the woman on the ferry from Dover to Calais.

Whose Navel Is It ~ St. Levan ~ Linda Ronstadt – I created something along these lines, it was a puzzle and you had to guess whose navel it was.