Thursday, August 30, 2012

Susan Dimock could be the incarnate of Cleopatra during the time her sister became ill…

Susan Dimock - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

…which was split off between two male scientists one of which I thought to be Asclepius after reading about Cleopatra’s sister becoming ill.  I surmised her psyche was divided between her duties and her concern for her sister’s recovery.  She would have been rendered unconscious of the desire to discover a cure for her sister once the drive was taken over by others.  I depicted this below before I made any connections to Susan Dimock and my earlier sketches of which I had no knowledge of their importance as I was not conscious of the unconscious content of which I was possessed at the time or that there may have been others working on this content. 

cleoptra_thumb[3]