Wednesday, August 29, 2012

This is the kind of mind f---ing I detest and find despicable…updated

As a general concept experience comprises knowledge of or skill of some thing or some event gained through involvement in or exposure to that thing or event.[1] The history of the word experience aligns it closely with the concept of experiment. For example, the word experience could be used in a statement like: "I have experience in fishing".

Experience - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Experience has nothing to do with experiment but it is clear the so called experiment they claim they were conducting, regarding the television creating experience with in the brain and mind was a gross distortion of the truth considering my findings and how those involved have amassed a significant amount of money in the process of deluding millions of people.   Tell me how pulling hair, and twisting noses and slapping your brother is improving behavior or even remotely entertaining.   They even taught us to laugh at it.  Leaping tall buildings only caused me to nearly jump off a parking deck, even after discovering that potential while under the influence of PCP.  A way for Jews to eke out anti-semitics?  It may be part of the motive I cannot say for sure.  What I can attest to is that it created some dangerous behaviors in me and I am lucky to be alive as a result of it.

Revenge may be more at the root of it.