Thursday, August 30, 2012

On August 29, 2012 I was standing here on this corner about to walk to the left…

…when I noticed the sun and the moon both visible in the sky at around 6:45 PM.  This gave me further insight into my sketch below and what might have occurred.  It had been my thinking that it was the thinking of another that influenced this sketch.  This led me to consider the origins may have been The Grand Canyon but then it became clear it could have happened anywhere at this time of year. 

This is connected to a previous photo of the moon at around the same time of year in 2012 I connected to The Tinkling Symbol.  Could this be the tinkling of some ancient wind chime used to detect the wind?  Could it be Native American, could it have originated around Stonehenge?

My first sketch was done in 1997 and the bottom right was done in 2001. 

image Copy of INDIAN WOMAN

 Setting sunNude bather

island w circle