Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What's In Your Brain? What's In Your Mind?: Notes from Underground…

What's In Your Brain? What's In Your Mind?: Notes from the Underground…

I am a sick man, I am a spiteful man, I am an unattractive man, I believe my liver is diseased.

This is pure mental suggestion though not intended as such.  It is NLP at its worst.  These thoughts have likely created these conditions in many an innocent man across this content.

I found this book the same way I found Ayn Rand’s Books and watched her movies after I started banking with BB&T.  I had no knowledge of their association with her work or with their situation with Meredith College.

When I opened Existentialism from Dostoyevsky to Sartre, I opened it to the page with that information on it.  This clued me that there was something psychic going on.   This to me is as dangerous as a weapon of mass destruction.

Today just before posting the recent info I had taken a 1mg Melatonin tab under the tongue.

I am deeply concerned about what I have been finding in the past few years.   What I see is a grave manipulation of myself and probably many others like me.    The raking in of billions of American dollars that are ending up overseas.